Contact Yahoo Customer Service 0800-404-9736

shirasmith56
Apprentice
Apprentice

Contact Yahoo Customer Service 0800-404-9736

Post by shirasmith56 » Thu Apr 18, 2019 12:09 pm

We are a Third Party Yahoo Customer Service providers that are putting forth exact and practical remotely get to technical support services for all Yahoo Mail clients exceptionally for the individuals who need prompt support for their secret word reset issue, critical email erased accidently, send and get mistake in their yahoo mail and numerous more related issues. Our confirmed designers arrive for all yahoo mail clients at whatever time anyplace on our Free Phone Helpline Number by 24*7 in 365 days for determining all related Yahoo Mail Problems
bennieHow
Apprentice
Apprentice

Contact Yahoo Customer Service 0800 404 9736

Post by bennieHow » Wed Apr 24, 2019 12:40 am

I have a Hoppes Elite 38" coated cleaning rod I have had for about 2 years now that the handle came apart on me last week while scrubbing the bore with jag and patch. Tried to figure out how to get it back together but just cant figure it out. So, tuesday I went to the website and submitted an email asking for directions on how it goes back together. I even listed the parts to include the number of ball bearings I recovered. I also asked if it may be possible for me to send them the handle to have them put it back together and what if any charge there would be. It is now 3 full days later and I have not received a reply.
My question is, has anyone had reason to contact Hoppes customer service in the past and how long did it take to get a reply? I think 3 full days is time enough . What do you think?
Vincentvus
Apprentice
Apprentice

Contact Yahoo Customer Service 0800 404 9736

Post by Vincentvus » Sun Apr 28, 2019 12:48 pm

I am just saying that the link to Yahoo, that phpBB is using is outdated, therefore not working anymore.
So we should think of replacements. I gave an example on what you could change it to.