ent following 17 stellar sea

lw789
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by lw789 » Fri Mar 01, 2019 1:51 am

Kansas City, MO - Tight end Tony Gonzalez made it official on Monday, announcing his retirement following 17 stellar seasons. Gonzalez participated in his final game on Sunday, Atlantas 21-20 defeat at the hands of the NFC South champion Carolina Panthers, having posted four catches for 46 yards. That gave him 83 receptions for 859 yards and eight touchdowns in 16 games this past season for the Falcons. "It went exactly as I thought it would go ... except for the win," Gonzalez said of his last time on an NFL field. "Im so flattered and so thankful that Ive been a part of this organization for the last five years. My career has turned out to be something more than I ever thought and more than I ever dreamed." Originally a 13th-round pick of the Chiefs back in 1997, Gonzalez made his debut for Kansas City later that year. He departed following the 2008 campaign having totaled team records of 916 catches, 10,940 yards and 76 touchdowns, along with 26 games of at least 100 yards receiving. The California product exits the game as the lone tight end in NFL annals to produce four 1,000-yard receiving seasons. "On behalf of the entire Chiefs family, I want to congratulate Tony on an incredible career," Chiefs chairman and CEO Clark Hunt said. "What he was able to accomplish during his time in the NFL is truly remarkable, and I have no doubt that Tony is a first-ballot hall of famer. We were very blessed to have him in a Chiefs uniform for 12 seasons, and his contributions on and off the field were extraordinary and will never be forgotten. I want to thank Tony for his time in Kansas City and wish him the best of luck in his future endeavors. He will always be considered a part of the Chiefs family." All told, the 37-year-old native of southern California participated in 270 regular-season games (254 starts), and earned a Pro Bowl selection on 13 occasions. He set an NFL-record for catches by a tight end with 1,325 receptions for 15,127 yards and 111 TDs. Willson Contreras Jersey . "Weve given ourselves now a tougher task," said Carlyle after the Friday practice, the Toronto head coach notably chipper and upbeat throughout. "But the bottom line is we just have to win our share of games [and] not worry about what anybody else is doing. David Ross Jersey . However, the 38-year-old is in no hurry to sign with another team. "Im not in a rush. This will be my last contract, so I want to do it right," said Burris on Thursday. http://www.thecubsteamshop.com/Cubs-Ste ... -Jersey/.Y. -- It was as if Matt Moulson never left the New York Islanders. Mike Montgomery Jersey . The four-time Grand Slam champion has beaten Hantuchova nine straight times, with the Slovaks only win coming when they first played 10 years ago. "I had a tough first opponent who can play extremely good tennis," Sharapova said. Addison Russell Jersey . "I love the game, its the best job you can have," he explained Tuesday as the players left Joe Louis Arena for the summer. "Ill sit down with my wife and well go from there.The Saskatchewan Roughriders used home-field advantage and a torrid second quarter to pace their fourth championship in franchise history on Sunday, topping the Hamilton Tiger-Cats 45-23 in the 101st Grey Cup at Mosaic Stadium. The Riders put the pedal down in the second quarter, pouring on 24 points to take a 25-point lead into half-time, leaning on the legs of running back Kory Sheets. Sheets pounded the Hamilton defence for 128 yards in the first half alone and had already broken George Reeds 47-year-old club record for most rushing yards (133) in a Grey Cup game early in the third quarter. In the fourth he would set a new Grey Cup rushing record, breaking Johnny Brights mark of 169 set in 1956. Sheets finished with 197 rushing yards and was named Grey Cup Most Valuable Player. The 28-year-old running back was quick to credit the fans with providing the boost his team needed. "I said it before the game started, this is not a neutral crowd," he said. "The fans are going to be in here knocking and rocking and they proved it." The Riders became the third straight team to claim the Grey Cup on home field, following in the footsteps of the 2011 B.C. Lions and 2012 Toronto Argonauts. Chris Getzlaf was named Most Valuable Canadian, racking up 78 receiving yards on three catches. Getzlaf was playing in just his second game back from a knee injury suffered on Oct. 26. When asked about the legacy of this Riders team, quarterback Darian Durant said the teams legacy was only beginning. "This is just the start," Durant told TSN after the game. "Weve got a great nucleus and hopefully we can keep this group together or as much of us together and keep this thing rolling." Durant found Geroy Simon with an 15-yard touchdown pass for the Riders first score of the game, marking the veteran receivers first-ever Grey Cup TD reception despite three previous trips to the big game. Finding Simon would prove to be a theme throughout the game, the two hooking up for a 42-yard score late in the second quarter. The veteran receiver would finish with 67 yards off three receptions, adding a third Grey Cup ring to his resume. Simon told TSN after the victory that winning a Grey Cup for Saskatchewan, in front of the home fans, was one of his prime objectives in signing with the Riders. "Thats the only reason I came here, because I knew that there was an opportunity [to win a Grey Cup]," Simon told TSN after the game. "This is amazing." The home crowd was raucous from the start of the pre-game ceremonies, giving the Ticats defence the silent treatment upon introductions before erupting for the Riders pre-game appearance. "The one thing that led us to a dominant performance was that the fans were unreal," Roughriders coach Corey Chamblin said. "It was unreal. From pre-game warm-up I knew it was going to be tough for those guys. I looked at them and said I wouldnt want to be in your shoes. I mean, it was ridiculous. The whole thing was green.&quuot; Neither team was able to gain any traction right off the top, with both the Ticats and Riders going two-and-out on their first possessions of the game, the Riders nearly turning the ball over on a fumble.dddddddddddd TSNs Milt Stegall believes the home crowd got into the heads of the Hamilton players in the early-going. "I dont know if they knew the pressure they were getting into," Stegall said at half-time. "Not only pressure from the home team, but pressure from the fans." The Riders pulled away in the second quarter, adding a 20-yard field goal and a three-yard touchdown run from Jock Sanders onto the Simon touchdown to take a two-major lead mid-way through the quarter. A 29-yard reception from Chris Getzlaf would set up a one-yard touchdown run from Sheets and Simon would again reach the end-zone to send the Riders to half-time up 31-6. From that point on, the crowd was able to help keep the Riders in control, even as Hamilton began to mount a comeback. Hamilton would get back on the board with the first score of the second half with Henry Burris calling his own number for an 18-yard touchdown run late in the third quarter. Another Congi field goal would further close the gap on the first play of the fourth quarter. Saskatchewan would kill the Ticats momentum in the fourth, however, thanks to Sheets touchdown run and a spectacular touchdown reception from Weston Dressler in the games dying minutes. CFL on TSN analyst Matt Dunigan praised Durants all-around game at the half, pointing to his ability to use all his weapons as a key factor in the Roughriders first-half dominance. "When he decides to use his legs, its special," Dunigan said at half-time. "And, when he wasnt using his legs he was airing it out to none other than Superman". Sundays victory marks just the fourth title in the Roughriders 103-year history, joining Championships from 1966, 1989 and 2007. One of the key figures behind two of those victories was on the losing end of Sundays game: Ticats head coach Kent Austin. Austin, who won Grey Cups with the Riders as quarterback in 89 and as head coach in 07 found a lot of positives in the efforts of his young Ticats team. "Im unbelievably proud of that room," he said after the game. "We have a lot to build on. Weve got a good young football team. We have got to get better in some areas, and we will, but weve got a great foundation. Really proud of these guys, love all of them." Prime Minister Stephen Harper - who sat next to CFL Commissioner Mak Cohon at Sundays game - expressed his congratulations to the Riders after their victory. "I would like to congratulate the Saskatchewan Roughriders on todays victory and their remarkable season," Harper said in a post-game statement. “On behalf of all Canadians, I would like to thank both teams for their unwavering determination throughout the season and for providing us with such exciting sporting moments today." ' ' '
priova
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by priova » Fri Mar 01, 2019 11:42 am

PS
if the North Pole all melted the change in sea level would be ..... zero as there is no land and all the ice is already displacing its own weight of water.

https://osagokasko.net
somphob78900
Apprentice
Apprentice

Re: ent following 17 stellar sea

Post by somphob78900 » Sun Mar 03, 2019 9:56 am

สำหรับคนที่ชอบการเดิมพันและลุ้นโชคที่พร้อมให้บริการตลอด 24 ชั่วโมง รับประกันความปลอดภัยและโปร่งใสด้วยทีมงานที่มีประสิทธิภาพ
หวยออนไลน์ที่จะทำให้คุณสนุกและได้ลุ้นไปกับการแทงหวยออนไลน์หวย ลับที่มีหลากหลายประเภท รับประกันความโปร่งใส ถ้าคุณถูกรางวัล
ระบบจะทำการประมวลผลและโอนเงินรางวัลในเวลาไม่เกิน 10-15 นาที
JamesGluby
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by JamesGluby » Mon Mar 11, 2019 5:21 pm

One sea turtle death is concerning, regardless of the age. However, to ease the thought of this tragedy, mortality of young sea turtles is often massive. I suspect, this will not be duplicated next fourth of July 2017.
Frankdat
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Frankdat » Sun Apr 07, 2019 4:00 pm

here on AFF.

The bulk of his last few posts on three threads have been direct or indirect attacks towards me ....

Creepy.

I may nominate him as President of my fan club.

What say ye?
ronaldrag
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by ronaldrag » Tue Apr 16, 2019 6:40 am

Im in If I can help with anything apart from programming, just tell me I could be a diligent news-writer
bennieHow
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by bennieHow » Mon Apr 22, 2019 10:45 pm

Have finished this model and practising with compositing now. Its a circa 1942 63ft motor anti-submarine boat converted to ASR duties.
SharonIcopy
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by SharonIcopy » Wed Apr 24, 2019 1:42 am

Rodney Shaws latest blog lists the following checklist for those making "entertainment choices" ... Your thoughts ... any questions stand out?

___
XEvil 4.0: perfect CAPTCHA's solver, included ReCaptcha-2 and ReCaptcha-3!
byronLit
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by byronLit » Sun May 12, 2019 7:09 pm

Actually I think there is a group of CoC members going to Köln - Camelson, Flameon, Bohun?
Or at least thy were supposed to go